The Central Minnesota Wedding Association (CMWA) seeks wedding vendors of the highest quality
and professional standards. It is the CMWA responsibility to ensure that only the best wedding vendors in the area are approved for CMWA membership. In addition to agreeing to abide by our Code of Ethics, please complete this membership application
The CMWA Board of Directors will review each application and make a decision on acceptance within 30 days of application. After the application has been accepted, the annual membership fee of $350 is due. Your membership includes:
- Listing of your business in one category on the CMWA website, www.idodio.org
- Name and address listing in the CMWA annual Wedding Planner
- Bi-monthly member/networking meetings Basic Membership Requirements:
- Be in business, either full-time or part-time, providing goods and/or services for weddings and wedding-related events for at least 18 months (e.g., bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, etc.)
- Be legally entitled to do business in the state of Minnesota.
- Be current with any professional licenses and/or permits that are required for the type of business.
- Agree to participate in ongoing professional development activities to stay up-to-date with trends within your profession and the wedding industry.
- Agree to follow all provisions of the CMWA Code of Ethics.
- Be in good standing with all contracts and agreements with CMWA and/or its affiliates.
- Pay annual membership dues, as established by the CMWA Board of Directors.