St. Cloud, MN
A truly memorable Minnesota wedding reception site, the River’s Edge Convention Center hosts weddings, wedding receptions, and socials each year in a wide variety of celebration styles, venue sizes, and setups.
Helpful tips about booking:
- Dance floors and other equipment are available available. See the Material Service Price Guide.
- Have a general idea of how many guests you expect so that we can help select the right size of room for your celebration.
- If your ceremony will be at a church, check available dates at the church first, then call us.
- Room rent is a daily rate, which allows use of the space from 7:00 am - 12:00 midnight. All celebrations must end at midnight.
- We book weddings only 12 months in advance or less.
- We have many options for catering, liquor services, and decorating. See the Catering and Decorating List
- We provide setup and take down of tables, chairs, stage, basic sound system, and dance floor (if requested). See the Services page in the Exhibit Space section for more information.
- We require a 25%, non-refundable down payment to book your event. This is applied to your room rental charges.
You must view your room before you book it.